22/11/2018 SC Agenda
SHADWELL NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
Meeting to be held at 8pm Thursday 22 November 2018.
HJ to kindly host.
- To open the meeting, accept apologies for absence, and seek a volunteer to write the Minutes, based on previous Minutes documents.
- To agree the Minutes from 15 October 2018, and briefly discuss any updates relating to those Minutes.
- Update about the Public Open Day, which was very well supported by local people, and also our three Ward Councillors, and our MP, Alec Shelbrooke.
- PB and AM. To discuss the PB-collated responses by Leeds City Council, other statutory bodies and all public comments and feedback received by the various methods, from the 6-week Public Consultation to the Shadwell Pre-submission draft Plan. PB’s collated document, highlighting which issues need further discussion, will be circulated prior to the meeting.
- Any other business?
- To consider whether or not there is a need to plan any further meetings this year, and PB to explain the remaining stages.