29/05/2018 SC Agenda
SHADWELL NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
Meeting to be held at 8pm, Tuesday, 29 May 2018
At the Library, Main Street, Shadwell.
A G E N D A
- To open the meeting, accept apologies for absence, and seek a volunteer to write the draft Minutes, based on previous Minutes documents.
- To agree the Minutes from 24 April 2018, and briefly discuss any updates relating to those minutes.
- Update from PB, and to discuss some further revisions to the Draft Plan. Also, to discuss the next stage, pre-submission, and what to do before then.
- Funding. JT. A new Grant application was submitted to “Locality” on 22 May. If successful, the Grant period will run from I July 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Ordnance Survey trig point pillar, as discussed earlier. Investigated, but not found. Briefly discuss dropping this.
- New photos for the Draft Plan. PB supplied a comprehensive list of images needed, to better illustrate the various issues and views within the Plan. HDJ and NM kindly volunteered to take these photos.
- Any other business?
- Date of next meetings, Tuesday June 26, then to consider July 24. Consider no meeting in August?